Is your skin sagging, wrinkling or lacking luster?
Do you want to prevent wrinkles before they occur?
Are you looking for a natural alternative to botox or plastic surgery?
Cosmetic Acupuncture may be your answer…
- Increase in collagen production, improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Remove fine wrinkles in the skin.
- Lessen deep wrinkles in the skin.
- Improve skin tone.
- Tighten pores.
- Strengthen the facial muscles firming sagging skin, helping flatten wrinkles and lift droopy eyelids.
- Increased blood circulation in the face, improving complexion.
- Clear or reduce age spots, rosacea, and acne.
- Pain free and natural therapy that improves your appearance.
- A treatment that benefits your overall health.
- You will not only look younger, but also feel younger!
Cosmetic Acupuncture is an effective non-surgical treatment to reduce the signs of aging. During the Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment for facial rejuvenation, thin sterile needles will be inserted into the face and body to adjust the flow of energy. The local insertion of needles into the superficial layers of the skin has been shown to increase collagen production in the local area, improving the tone of the facial muscles, pulling the skin tight and flattening wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. Cosmetic Acupuncture is an all-natural procedure without danger of side effects such as swelling, scarring or a lengthy recovery time.
A 1996 report in the International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture reported that among 300 cases treated with Cosmetic Acupuncture 90% had marked effects with one course of treatment. The effects include more delicate skin, improved elasticity of the skin, improvement in skin tone and overall rejuvenation.
IN THE NEWS
In September 2012, Dr. Matthew Enright, D.O.M., of PHlex Health and Wellness Studio was recognized by the Examiner.com as being one of the “Top 6 Unique Spa Services to Try This Fall” for his facial rejuvenation / cosmetic acupuncture services in Manhattan.
In 2013 Dr. Matthew Enright, D.O.M., of PHlex Health and Wellness Studio was one of the featured vendors for Shape Magazine and PrettyCity’s “Live Beautifully” event showcasing facial rejuvenation / cosmetic acupuncture services to over 500 participants and attendees.
To learn more about cosmetic acupuncture, please visit our testimonials page and contact us today for a complimentary consultation.